Kit Care Guide
Congratulations - you're the proud owner of a Tableday kit! If you want to keep your items in top shape, please follow the tips below.
- Store flat and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Dry before storage
- Our placemats are best kept flat to maintain their shape. If rolled up they will need to be flattened before laid on the table - you can do this under a few heavy books.
- We recommend wiping placemats down after use in case of any food spillages.
- Decorative use only. Do not use to serve food.
- Can be easily scratched - handle with care.
- Not for use in the oven.
- Hand wash only with warm soapy water and a non abrasive sponge.
- Never use a knife or fork on the plates - they will get damaged.
- Storage - Please use the foam liners in between each charger plate to avoid rubbing and scratching.
- Wipe clean only.
- Store in a dry environment.
- Please recycle. Linen-feel napkins are biodegradable.
- Glass item, breakable.
- Wash with warm soapy water. Not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Ensure completely dry before storage.
- Keep dry.
- Store carefully to retain shape.
- Wipe clean.
- Long candlesticks can be dismantled for easy storage - unscrew the base and holder.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets.
- Ensure the candle is firmly pressed into the candlestick.
- Spot clean only - please re-use if not stained.
- Store rolled up, do not fold the runner.
- Please take care when cutting your runner to size.