What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or other device. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share information about your activities across websites, including on the Tableday website.
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioral advertising
What cookies do we use?
We use various types of cookies:
- Site functionality cookies - these allow you perform essential operations, such as navigating the site and adding products to your basket
- Site analytics cookies - these allow us to analyse how our customers use the site, so we can improve its functionality and give you a better shopping experience
- Customer preference cookies - these cookies remember your preferences such as your language or location, so your shopping experience is more convenient
- Targeting or advertising cookies - these help deliver relevant ads to you and allow us to track our marketing campaigns
Some of these cookies are provided by third parties, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For more information on cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
- If you have any further questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org